Thank you for your entries that were received over the holidays. It is great that so many of you are now contributing. I have a few things to mention this week so please read carefully!
Please keep the entries to approximately 100 words that is about ten lines of ten words, so just one paragraph. It should be your very best writing focused into one paragraph.
If you are on FACEBOOK please like our new KPIS Writers Page.
Well done to ADA in GRADE 8 for winning this Student Showcase this week, her work was chosen for the following:
- Use of different adjectives to describe feelings and emotions.
- Length (it wasn’t too long or too short).
- Staying in the same tense throughout.
- Sensible ideas following a logical order.
4. Please also comment on each others work, I would love to see more of you leaving positive feedback on each others efforts. Below is a guide on how to leave constructive comments.
A GOOD COMMENT –
1. Compliments – I like the/ how .. I enjoyed the …
2. Comments – I agree that .. I think that ..
3. Connects – I also have..I have seen the … It also reminds me of …
4. Questions – I wonder ..Why?.. Who?.. What?… When?… Where?… How?…
This Weeks Challenge….!
…She just wouldn’t stop crying…
Have a think about who ‘she’ is and what could have happened to make her cry.