A big well done to all of you who submitted last week, please do not forget to check back for comments later in the week as the challenges are now being posted around the world and comments are coming in all week. To be entered into the world wide competition, your writing must…
- Be no more than 7 lines
- Include varied vocabulary
- Use different openers at the start of sentences (ly, ing words, nouns, time order words, similes or metaphors – see Tips n Tricks!)
- Use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Leave your name and grade number at the bottom
Last weeks winner goes to Chato in Grade 3 ==> Click Here to Read The Post!
We’re back to parts of a sentence this week – you must include the sentence in your entry!
Questions to think about:
- Who is she?
- Where is she?
- What was it that surprised her?
- What will happen now she has seen it?
…she was shocked to see…